Greek Salad with Lemon and Oregano
Add chicken or shrimp for a full meal deal.
- 1 medium cucumber chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh, oregano
- 3 oz feta cheese cut into thick slices or use cubed if you prefer
Toss cucumbers, pepper, tomatoes, olives and onion together. Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil and seasonings, add to vegetables and toss lightly.. Serve with sliced or cubed feta on top of each serving.