Ricotta, Gorgonzola and Honey Spread
Tasty, easy and great for parties.
- 1-15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 6 oz gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tbs honey
- Crackers or baguette slices
- Sliced apples or pears or thinly sliced dried apricots
- Walnuts optional
Beat ricotta in a mixing bowl until well blended. Stir in gorgonzola, honey and herbs.
To serve spread on Baguette slices and heat through, top with fresh fruit slices. You can also serve the spread cold or room temp on crackers. If you are making a lot of these, pre slice the fruit and dress with some lemon or lime juice to keep from browning. Top with some crushed, toasted walnuts.