Use as an appetizer, a topping or a spicy snack.
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped small
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, (Anaheim if you avoid heat)
- 1 tbs fresh grated ginger root
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 5-6 peaches, not overly ripe, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbs fresh lime juice
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and enjoy over fish or chicken, with tortilla chips, topping a slice of manchego or brie on a cracker or as a side dish.