Arugula, Strawberry, Radish and Goat Cheese Salad – serves 2
- 2 cups arugula
- 6-8 fresh strawberries, lightly rinsed right before serving, sliced
- 2-3 small radishes, cut into strips
- 2 tbs of crumbled goat cheese, you can also use blue or Roquefort, parmesan or asiago.
- 2 tbs or pine nuts (optional)
- Balsamic vinaigrette (recipe follows)
Lightly dress the arugula with the balsamic vinaigrette. Store the remainder for future salads. Evenly divide between 2 plates and top with strawberries, radishes, cheese and pine nuts.
- little less than ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- little more than ½ cup olive or canola oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Combine in small covered glass container and shake well to blend.